Hey, it’s Davis here.
And you’re reading my honest, no BS review of what I really think about the Zcode System.
Note that this a review though, not the actual Zcode website. Click here for the Official Zcode System Website.
Why am I writing this? Well, when I stumbled across Zcode System for the first time, there weren’t many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you who are in the same position I was.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
Anyway, let’s get on with the review.
“Zcode System” is a comprehensive sports investing program that is designed to give you advice on what sports events to bet on and which ones to avoid. It does this by analyzing a massive database comprised of 13 years’ worth of sports data and spits out its prediction based on this evidence.
Zcode gives predictions on all major U.S. sports including the NBA, MLB, NHL, and (starting in a couple of weeks) NFL.
For example, on Aug. 20th the Atlanta Braves played the Washington Nationals. Zcode gave the Braves a 55% chance of winning the game, but the odds on them were only 2.27. Zcode decided that there was no value in this bet, so it recommended that you don’t bet this game.
It did, however, give the Under 7.5 Runs bet a 64% of hitting. On an even-money bet like the MLB Over/Under, there was good value, so Zcode gave it a 5-star rating, its highest bet rating.
Analysis like this is given on every game.
I’ve tried quite a few “sports investing systems” over the last year or so and don’t get me wrong, I’ve found some winners and some stinkers. Zcode is the first system I’ve seen that not only gives you the picks, but also tells you WHY it’s giving you these picks using straight-up statistics, not “gut feelings”.
Here’s exactly how Zcode achieves an 86.5% success rate:
Zcode recommends that you follow the A-B-C betting technique. That is, make a 1-unit bet. If you lose, make a 2-unit bet. If you lose that, make a 3-unit bet. If you lost that, reset and start back with your “A” bet. Using this A-B-C technique, you should come ahead about 86.5% of the time with each A-B-C series you play using Zcode. Pretty good odds, but it is a little misleading, and that’s why I wanted to clear the air now.
What are the BAD things about Zcode System?
“What? He’s gonna give us bad points, too?!” Heh, yeah, actually. I promised that this would be an honest, no BS review, and I plan to stick by that.
– There is a LOT of information. So much so, that it can be overwhelming at times. Analyzing pitcher ratings, Power Rankings, Win/Loss streaks, and all that jazz. Beginner sports investors can be turned off by all this information. You can easily have 20 recommended bets going, especially during peak betting seasons.
– The price. At $198/month, it’s the most expensive sports investing system I’ve come across so far (well, not including those “expert picks” websites).
UPDATE: All is not doom and gloom, though. Quite frequently, the Zcode guys will have a 75%-off sale, meaning you can get the whole system for $50/month. This makes it quite easy to build a great bankroll even if you’re starting out with a $1 betting unit size. The only catch is that you have to be on the mailing list to get the e-mail. I think you can also Google “Zcode discount”, but I’m not sure if that works anymore.
And are there any GOOD things about Zcode System?
Well yes, actually, there are. Quite a few to be honest.
– BY FAR the best thing about Zcode has to be the new done-for-you systems. These are proven trend lines that take all the guesswork out of betting. They are so freakin’ simple a child could make money (which I don’t recommend because of underage gambling laws and everything). These lines stretch back for years and show you each and every bet made during that time period. Some of these lines have made over $1 million since their inception. If you’re looking to make some serious cash with sports investing, this is, hands down the best place to start. I was making good money before, but Holy Crap has this taken it to the next level.
– The forum. Zcode not only gives you the machine recommendation, but a very active community also weighs in and gives their two cents about each game. Maybe there’s a key injury that Zcode doesn’t know about? Don’t worry, the forum members will let you know about it before you plunk down your bet.
– Zcode is constantly being updated. It’s not an e-book. It’s a living, breathing, sports investing system. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been disappointed seeing “Copyright 2008” at the bottom of a guide that I just bought. A lot can change in 6 years (Saints and Seahawks 1st Super Bowl victory, anyone?). How do I know that these systems still work? I really appreciate that the Zcode guys keep it fresh.
– The support staff is great. This isn’t some deal that some guy threw on Clickbank 3 years ago and left up there to suck up money, there are actual humans behind Zcode (27 of them to be exact). They always get back to my support tickets within 24 hours.
Overall, what do I think?
Zcode System is, in my eyes, the best sports investing software/system I’ve come across. Ron, Mike, Steve, and their team of programmers spent over 2 years beta-testing Zcode before even launching it live, and it really shows. I’ve personally been using it for close to 3 years now and yes, I’ve made money. A lot of money. The done-for-you trend lines alone are worth the price of admission.
The 75% discount makes this really a no-brainer. If you’re serious about making money through investing in sports outcomes, you owe it to yourself to give Zcode a try. You can get started with as little as $100. Stick with it, follow the system, and you WILL make money.
Hope my review has helped you,